Posted - 05/13/2009 : 10:26:33 AM
| Promotional Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is valid for first time depositors at the casino.
2. Unless otherwise stated, this offer may not be combined with any other bonuses offered by Grande Vegas Casino.
3. Deposits of a minimum $25 and up qualify for this bonus.
4. This is a Play Bonus - the bonus credits are for wagering purpose only, and only winnings from the bonus (and not the bonus itself) may be cashed out. At the time of a cashout the amount of the bonus will be deducted from the balance.
5. In order to withdraw winnings from this bonus we ask that you fulfill the following wagering requirements:
* Players are asked to wager the bonus and deposit amounts fifteen (15) times before making any cash-outs.
* Take note that some games played may contribute a different percentage of the wager - up to 100%, towards the required wagering:
1. Slots, Parlor Games count full (100%) to wagering requirements.
2. Table Poker, all Roulettes, Casino War and Sicbo count a quarter (25%) to wagering requirements.
3. Video Poker, Craps, Baccarat count a twentieth (5%) to wagering requirements
4. All Blackjacks counts a fiftieth (2%) to wagering requirements.
6. If you withdraw before having reached the minimum wagering requirements, your bonus and winnings will be void.
7. Wagering on restricted games does not count towards the fulfillment of the wagering requirements and winnings from rounds played on restricted games before meeting the wagering requirements will be removed at the time of a cash-out request.
8. Grande Vegas Casino reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this offer at any time and it is your responsibility to periodically check here for changes and updates.
9. The casino reserves the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such review, it appears that player's are participating in strategies that the casino in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, the casino reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such player to the promotion.
10. Furthermore, if upon such review, the players practices have been deemed to be "Promotion Abuse", Grande Vegas Casino Management has the right to take the following actions, at its sole discretion, against such abusers:
* Abusing Player accounts may be terminated with immediate effect.
* Players found to be abusing promotions may be barred from receiving further promotional offers at the Casino.
11. Each coupon can only be redeemed by the player one (1) time. The same coupon code cannot be used a second time.
12. In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by the casino will be final.
13. Players are not required to use coupons when depositing and should not do so without a complete understanding and acceptance of the terms and conditions. If any player wishes to participate in this deposit sequence promotion, the player must redeem the coupon before placing any wagers to properly track play-through.
Please read this agreement carefully and make sure you fully understand what is contained herein. If you have any doubts about your rights and obligations resulting from the acceptance of this agreement, please consult legal attorney in your jurisdiction.
1. Grande Vegas Casino is restricted to individuals of legal age of majority who are residents of jurisdictions ("Players") where the use of Grande Vegas Casino and its games ("Games") is not prohibited by law. All Grande Vegas Casino games are void where prohibited by law. Minors are strictly forbidden to play. No purchase is necessary to play. Players may enter and play Games free of charge and without betting money.
2. Grande Vegas Casino hereby grants the player a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable sub-license to use the software for playing in the casino.
3. Grande Vegas Casino reserves the right to change this agreement from time to time. The player is responsible for consulting the Web site and/or the Help files at least once every three months. The player accepts and agrees to abide by both the terms and conditions of this agreement, as amended from time to time, and the rules of the casino games.
4. Grande Vegas Casino uses advanced encryption systems to protect the user name and password information, and any other delicate information transferred to and from the client application and Grande Vegas Casino servers, thus protecting the player and the casino against manipulation attempts by a third party.
5. The player is at least 18 years of age or has reached the legal age of maturity in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is greater Grande Vegas Casino's operation of virtual casino gambling is directed only towards players who by the laws of their home jurisdiction are not prohibited from gambling on the Internet through the application of the software. Some jurisdictions have not yet addressed the legality of the use of software for gambling, while some jurisdictions have specifically made Internet gambling illegal. It is impossible for Grande Vegas Casino to determine the state of the law in every jurisdiction around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, the player accepts sole responsibility for determining the laws that apply in his/her jurisdiction. The player is responsible for any consequences that may transpire as a result of his/her not determining the legality of Internet gaming in his/her jurisdiction. Player understands that Player may play games free or for money. Player does not find the Game of the Web site to be offensive, objectionable, unfair, nor indecent. Commercial use of Grande Vegas Casino is strictly forbidden. The player will play only for private and non-professional purposes. Before placing bets, the player is responsible for verifying the laws on gambling which governs the place where the Grande Vegas Casino client is used. Player shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and retailers harmless and blameless, and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of Player's:
1. entry, use, or reuse of the Web site,
2. use of any materials at the Web site,
3. entry, use, or reuse of the Casino Server,
4. participation in the Game, or,
5. the acceptance of any Prize.
7. Player shall periodically review at a rate not less than once monthly these Terms and Conditions posted at this Web site. Player shall not participate in the Games, open, use or reuse an account, enter the Web site, or the Casino, nor accept any Prize if Player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and shall abide by, without exception, all rules, regulations, terms and conditions contained herein and as such rules, regulations, terms and conditions may change periodically. The player is obliged to keep his/her private username and password secret and confidential. Any use of the software application through the player's username is the sole responsibility of the player. The player will not allow any third party or person, including and without limitation to any minor, to use his/her account to place wagers or participate in the games in any way. The player is fully responsible for any taxes and fees applicable to winnings resulting from use of the software. If winnings are taxable in the player's jurisdiction, the player is required to keep track and report the winnings to the appropriate authorities. Personal identity and details of all members will remain confidential. Grande Vegas Casino will not report wagering information on behalf of any member. Grande Vegas Casino reserves the right to cancel your membership at any time without notice. Any balance in your account will be immediately credited back to your credit card or sent to you by check. In addition, Grande Vegas Casino reserves the right, in its total discretion, to void any winnings and withhold any balance in Grande Vegas Casino account under any of the following circumstances:
* If the name on Grande Vegas Casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to deposit money into the account
* If you provide false and or misleading information used to open Grande Vegas Casino account.
* If you are not of legal age in the jurisdiction where you reside.
* If you reside in a jurisdiction, where law prohibits the use and participation of such games
* If you have allowed or permitted (purposely or not) another party to play on Grande Vegas Casino account
* If you have reversed or charged back any of your purchases on Grande Vegas Casino account.
* You are allowed ONLY ONE ACCOUNT per household, computer and workplace. Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account. If you have more than one account, all winnings and bonuses will be VOID.
* If you are found cheating or if it is determined by Grande Vegas Casino that you have used a system or machine, be, it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems.
* The name on the casino account does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit or withdrawal.
* If you do not log onto your Casino account for a period of 180 days, any balance in your account will be forfeited to the Company.
8. Grande Vegas Casino will act as the final arbitrator or any dispute involving Grande Vegas Casino and any other party. Grande Vegas Casino reserves the right to employ an arbitrator of its choice to act as an agent of arbitration in place of Grande Vegas Casino in the event of a dispute. Before any withdrawal totaling more than $100. U.S. Dollars is authorized, a FVF (Fax Verification Form) must be properly printed, clearly filled out, and faxed back to Grande Vegas Casino before any monies will be sent.
Grande Vegas Casino reserves the right to request a FVF at any time and may terminate any account that does not satisfactorily complete and/or return the FVF in a time period determined as reasonable by Grande Vegas Casino. In such a case, Grande Vegas Casino may unilaterally determine resolution of any account funds. Grande Vegas Casino reserves the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player's original deposit from a player's withdrawal if the play bonus is wagered in Blackjack, Baccarat, Roulette, Craps, Sic Bo or all 4-line Video Poker Games. Grande Vegas Casino reserves the right to refuse or rescind the play bonus for any reason including, but not restricted to, player abuse. In case of abuse, Grande Vegas Casino reserves the right to discontinue player's membership and to prevent the player from accessing Grande Vegas Casino in the future.
A maximum of $2000 (Two Thousand US Dollars) will be sent per week, all balances will be sent in increments of $2000 the following week(s). Bonuses will be credited on deposits only. Reversed withdrawals are not considered deposits and will not be matched with a bonus. If any of a player's real money deposits to the casino are reversed due to insufficient funds, chargeback, or any other reason, irrespective of the payment method, the casino withholds the right to cancel any bonuses, credits, wins or withdrawals.
9. You agree that we or a payment processing company on our behalf will handle all financial account transactions ("Payment Processor"). You hereby agree that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have reason to believe or any suspicion that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activity.
10. You agree to fully pay any and all payments due to us or any third party in connection with your use of the Online Casino. You further agree not to make any charge-backs and/or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your due payments and in any such event you will refund and compensate us for such unpaid payments including any expenses incurred by us in the process of collecting your payment.
11. We promise to answer all queries within 3 working days from time of receipt.
12. You can only use the Online Casino and/or the Website if you are the legal age as determined by the law of the country where you live.
13. You cannot use the Online Casino and/or the Website if you are under 18 years of age in any circumstances.
14. Some legal jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of online gambling and others have specifically made online gambling illegal. We do not intend that anyone should use the Online Casino and/or the Website where such use is illegal. The availability of the Online Casino and/or the Website does not construe an offer or invitation by us to use the Online Casino in any country in which such use is illegal. Use of the Online Casino is void wherever prohibited by any applicable law. You accept sole responsibility for determining whether your use of the Online Casino is legal in the country where you live.
Back to the main page of The Casino Watch Dog